Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Forgive Me

I was thinking last night about how much I've missed posting. Which was followed by me thinking about why that was. I came up with 2 reasons. 1) I'm been extremely busy with school lately. 2) I didn't think I had any to write about.
I realise now that those are both bollocks. Yes, I have been busy with school. But not to the point where I can't even sit down for a few minutes to write. Also, there are definitely things that I can write about. It's time for me to update everyone on my life.
I'm trying to learn Italian. I've borrowed from the Library a book called "Learn Italian The Fast And Fun Way". I've been wanting to learn another language for a few months now. I tried to learn Brazilian Portuguese a few years ago. Reason? I met a boy in Brazil and wanted to be able to communicate with him when I was back home. Learning that totally failed. I also tried to learn German once, but then realised that I did not like how harsh everything sounded. Now I'm set on learning Italian! There is a reason for this one, you'll be pleased to know. I want to move to Italy when I can. Not only is it an absolutely beautiful city, but they are also really advanced in Gluten Free food! They test all children under the age of 10 for Celiac Disease, and they give extra time off to people who have Celiac Disease to compensate for their need to find food. Isn't that amazing?
This weekend I'm (finally) painting my room. I'm going to temporarily be a hermit to get this done. I've been meaning to paint it since June since it's still the ugly green color that my sister painted it. I'm going to paint it a somewhat pale gray. I'm hoping it'll be relaxing.
I'm going to soon open a shop on Etsy called Nathalie Cherie. What do you think of the name? I quite like it. I plan on selling numerous things. From photographs, to clothes, to painted storage things. The photographs will hopefully be for sale by next week.
Clothing is another topic that I haven't mentioned! I still have a lot to learn before I can sell my clothes, but I'm hoping my passion for it will help me learn faster. I have a few things I already have in mind that I want to make, and more ideas just keep coming.
I'm in my third semester at College, but this is the first semester studying something I love. I studied Commerce for two semesters; it was definitely not for me. Now I'm studying Creative Arts, Languages and Literature. I love it. I have to take a Universe of the Arts class, and we discuss History, with a touch of Art. I just can't get enough of it! I also have such classes as Painting and Drawing, and Creative Writing. Isn't that just incredible?
That's all I can think about to share for now. Hopefully I'll be able to keep writing on a more regular basis!
Welcome to November, my loves!

1 comment:

  1. my room is a grey-blue too :O and yayy for etsy, let me know when you post anything for sale :)

    xoxogeebs

    ReplyDelete