Friday, May 28, 2010

Autobiography

Since this is my first post, I feel the need to explain myself. My name is something that I will not share, and possibly the only thing I will not share. Since having no name makes this less personal, I will give myself a new name. I have always loved the name Juliette, and if I ever have a daughter, I shall probably name her that. I have recently turned 18, and yes, I can remember the whole night. I am the youngest of 4, and I'm Canadian, English, and Irish.
As you can already tell from the name of the blog, and the short paragraph I have already written, I am a hopeless romantic. I have always wanted love, that was always my dream. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle parts of my life I want to remember, or even just everything. This is actually my third blog; the first being a blog of fashion and design, and the second being a blog of photography that I found across the internet.
Welcome to the life of a romantic, you will witness both my adventures and my troubles, and I can promise you much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment