Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Light Bulb Moment

     I once in awhile get an idea that I really like, and really want to pursue. Most of the time, that doesn't happen. I end up forgetting about it, or deciding that it's a bad idea.
     My recent idea is one that involves most of my family. This fact makes it quite a bit less likely to happen. My genius idea was to have a garage sale, (which is actually something my family has wanted to do, but has been delaying doing for awhile.) and donating all the money we make to cancer research. I feel like the relief of getting all the extra useless things out of the house will make everyone feel better. I already have a garbage bag full of things I don't need.
     Cancer is something that is close to our hearts, not only because it's such an awful disease... But also because my dad's brother passed away a few years ago from bone cancer. We were all devastated, and it affected us all very much. Therefore, I feel like donating money to such a cause would make us all feel better about ourselves.
     But really, who knows if this will ever happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment