Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Whimsical Me

     I have exciting news. Yesterday, on a slight whim, I decided to buy a camera. I searched for a camera I liked for awhile, and finally decided on one I liked. I mentioned it to my friend (who's a camera genius) and it turns out that it's the same camera she has! I used her camera a few times, and I just found it was beautiful. I couldn't get over it. She bought hers in February for her birthday.
     The reason I was suddenly able to buy this camera of dreams was because my grandmother suddenly decided to give me a few hundred. With this extra bit of cash, I was able to decide on a camera. I was debating whether or not I should spend the money on a camera, or spend the money on clothes and accessories. My family took a vote, and the vote said to buy the camera!
     I'm in love, and it's no lie. I can't believe this camera.


     This is the first picture I took with my new camera. Yes, that is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment