Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Health Plan

     I've suffered from depression and anxiety for the past 7 years, and I have only recently been able to see the help I needed. After being told by two doctors that I need to start exercising to be happy, I've finally started. Consistently, too, which is extremely important and hard for me to do. I don't have the energy or thought to do something consistently. I've only really ever done half diets. Every few days I'll eat healthy, and every few days I'll exercise.
     Therefore, a diet and exercise plan was created. My boyfriend and I thought it through thoroughly, and already I feel a million times better, even though the diet started yesterday. I have always had a bit of a pot belly because of Celiac Disease, and it is my goal to loose this belly.
      Something I've decided to do along the way is to take a picture of my stomach every morning when I wake up. Therefore, not only am I able to see and compare the different days, but at the end of the diet, I think I'll make a video of the change using the pictures. What do you think?
     My diet mostly consists of fruits and vegetables, and small portions of chicken and rice. Everything else is banned. I've been eating smaller portions and drinking more water. I've also started drinking a lot of green tea, which I think deserves a whole post of it's own. Who knew something so tasty could be so good for you!
    When it comes to exercise, we've decided that every second day I'll be on the treadmill, alternating between fast walking and jogging for an hour at 10 minutes each. Hopefully with this diet, being healthier, happier, and losing my belly will be simple!
     I hope everyone is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment